Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stairway To Heaven...............

hi ,

music is something intangible which moves across boundaries and people. It touches those who are the true people of this world.Those who love things for their real nature and not for what is applied. A great man once said that we must know things by their real name and for this reason i like to call music my expression.
I am not particular about what type of music do i listen to and whether of what language it is but yes of course if it is of the language you understand it helps. I prefer to listen to rock becuase it is the closest to my way of expression. I feel that what you feel needs to come out and the best way to put it across is music. Led Zepplin are the best for me and i love them for the magic they produce and you keep listening to their music. I wanted to do something for the world they have shown me and so i have my first post on their and my favorite song .....Stairway To Heaven........

No comments:

Post a Comment